This is Sarkodie.
He got in trouble on Twitter for asking his fans to be part of his next video with this tweet:
Be part of my new video … Come promo your Art pic.twitter.com/OE5NDB8IyY
— TheHighest (@sarkodie) January 24, 2017
That is no news right? Well, pay attention to the part that says “it is not a paying gig”.
That did not particularly sit well with his fans and they made sure he knew about it with the reactions below.
1. @sarkodie exposure by this time? Enie manage nkoso naa
— Motherfucker Jones (@kofi_233) January 24, 2017
2. @sarkodie Boss…i beg…you fit get change for “One Hundred Exposures” give me? pic.twitter.com/TCd7hMdzf4
— Annertey (@annertey_) January 24, 2017
3. @sarkodie exposure na yɛde tɔ prepaid??
— akwasi bentayga (@padi_1) January 24, 2017
4. @sarkodie it’s honestly really shameful that with all the money u have you’d still refuse to pay creative ppl meaning u dont value they art
— palmwinegal (@akosuagyameah) January 24, 2017
5. @sarkodie “It’s not a paying gig but it is however an opportunity to gain lots of exposure” I CAN’T BUY FOOD WITH EXPOSURE!
— beverley3007 (@beverley3007) January 24, 2017
6. @sarkodie lol…we get exposure and you get the money abi.. ….wode3 y3 me one favor…
— Ñï~MÖ || (@nimo_gh) January 24, 2017
7. @sarkodie exposure by this time ? pic.twitter.com/Xvfs4fyqdB
— ARMANI (@kinjorge) January 24, 2017
8. @sarkodie stop exploiting on other hardwork n pay small.
— GanyobiEricsson (@i_amDannieboy) January 24, 2017
9. @sarkodie “EXPOSURE ” to the Sun or Weytin??? Eeeii Bra Rich Nigga Shit
— Eii_Dis_Boi (@CodedMV) January 24, 2017
10. @sarkodie pic.twitter.com/GhQWJGG7s9
— One-Roll (@Kobby_National) January 24, 2017
11. @sarkodie @Davidnicolsey Oh so you no go give item 13 sef?
— Marvin Tovieku (@blacktempo) January 24, 2017
12. @sarkodie @Davidnicolsey dude really? No paying gig? am like wtf
— Bo$$ (@DaAntBoss) January 24, 2017
13. @sarkodie Naniama! Eno bi u dey diss Afrocentrism… Now u wan feature them in your video pro bono..Hypocrisy no go take u anywhere ma n*gga
Shock News:Woman Gives Birth to a Goat... See Photos
Scene of the incident
According to a Port Harcourt-based politician, Simeon Chukwu who shared the shocking photos and
The Boobs And Hips On This Lady Though...
A dream to SOME men...:-)
A rat exemplified motherly love when she risked her life fighting a snake that had snatched one of its babies.
The snaked was slithering away with
A three-year-old boy, Abubakar Usman, whose eyes were gouged out in January by suspected ritualists in Zaria, Kaduna state, Nigeria, has been enrolled in a