Let's Guard Jealously Ghana's Peace – President Mills
The President of Ghana, John Evans Atta Mills, has called on all Ghanaians to help guard jealously the peace and stability Ghana is currently enjoying.
Speaking at the Easter Sunday Service at the Legon inter-denominational church, President Mills urged Ghanaians to pray for the leadership of Ghana.
“This country is in the hands of God,” President Mills said. “I believe with more prayers, more determination and if we draw closer to the Almighty there is nothing we cannot achieve.”
He added: “A lot more people have realised the need for us to go to our Almighty because He will provide us the strength, courage and understand and also grow up the programmes of this dear nation of ours.”
Christians across the country are taking part in church services to mark the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday. President Mills joined hundreds of others to mark the day.
- Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding to Girlfriend 0 comment
- "I Killed Eleven Babies for Money Rituals" 0 comment
- Insane woman 'kills' her whole family to get a break from work 0 comment
- What Agbani Darego Wore to the Wedding of her Younger Sister,Nengi Darego 0 comment
- Emulate my husband,Turai Yar’adua tells Jonathan 0 comment