Omotola Jalade fetes with HIV orphans in Tanzania (PHOTOS)
Nollywood icon Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde arrived in Tanzania on Sunday June 24th to a rousing welcome by kids who danced and screamed out “Karibu Sana” in the presence of Tanzanian celebrity Julius Nyerere at the airport.
Later that day, the outstanding actress visited an orphanage run by Tanzania Mitindo House for HIV infected children. She then had lunch at the home of Wema Sepetu, with children from the orphanage. Thereafter, she left for the Giraffe Hotel to attend the premiere of Wema Sepetu’s movie, Superstar.
Check out the pictures below:
Nollywood darling star actress Monalisa Chinda and prominent producer Emem Isong have both been distinguished and specially honored for their “outstanding contribution to raising awareness, understanding and hope to those affected by autism spectrum disorder and advocating ... Continue reading »
EX-nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, celebrates her birthday today (June 26th, 2012). Born of a British father and a Nigerian mother, She is a mother of two cute boys and married to Musa Danjuma. Like her contempories (Omotola, ... Continue reading »
Mercy Johnson is among the happiest women in Nollywood. First, she got married to the love of her life in a superlative wedding that was the talk of the town for some time. Second, she was awarded ... Continue reading »
- Kate's Parents 'Plan to Expand Family Party Business in New York' 0 comment
- Lindsey Vonn Displays Her Bikini Body as She and Beau Tiger Woods Takes His Young Children Jet Skiing 0 comment
- Amanda Bynes: 'I'm Suing Everybody' 0 comment
- Meet WizKid's Little Sister Lade 0 comment
- Ibrahim Chatta Dumps His Baby Mama & Marries Daughter of Ex-Kwara State Governor 0 comment