Caroline Danjuma celebrates birthday with homeless kids (PHOTOS)
EX-nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, celebrates her birthday today (June 26th, 2012). Born of a British father and a Nigerian mother, She is a mother of two cute boys and married to Musa Danjuma.
Like her contempories (Omotola, Genevieve, Jim Iyke, Anita Joseph and others) she has shifted her attention to music since She has stopped acting.
Caroline is presently in Berkshire, UK for this year’s Royal Ascot – the world’s most famous race course with a history of horse racing spanning 300 years which took place last Friday 22nd June 2012. She is no doubt enjoying life to the fullest.
Nollywood icon Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde arrived in Tanzania on Sunday June 24th to a rousing welcome by kids who danced and screamed out “Karibu Sana” in the presence of Tanzanian celebrity Julius Nyerere at the airport. Later that ... Continue reading »
Nollywood darling star actress Monalisa Chinda and prominent producer Emem Isong have both been distinguished and specially honored for their “outstanding contribution to raising awareness, understanding and hope to those affected by autism spectrum disorder and advocating ... Continue reading »
Mercy Johnson is among the happiest women in Nollywood. First, she got married to the love of her life in a superlative wedding that was the talk of the town for some time. Second, she was awarded ... Continue reading »
- Meet WizKid's Little Sister Lade 0 comment
- Ibrahim Chatta Dumps His Baby Mama & Marries Daughter of Ex-Kwara State Governor 0 comment
- Nkiru Sylvanus Secretly Married to Vice President's Aide as 2nd Wife? 0 comment
- Official Wedding Photos of Rapper 'Playbuoy' Weds Blogger 'Chizy K' 0 comment
- Four 'Smurfs' Arrested For Assault Over Unlit Cigarette In Australia 0 comment