Habiba Abubakar, Chidi Mokeme Dole Out Millions to Churches
Even though she’s been mostly in the news recently for investing N16.5m in Nollywood actor Jim Iyke’s Untamed Company, what many don’t know about Hajia Habiba Abubakar is that she’s a woman with a very large heart.
The married philanthropist with three kids has been helping those in need through her NGO, The Elderly and Poor,
So it was no surprise that last month, the immensely wealthy woman, together with her husband, Ambassador Abubakar, and Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme stormed Kano and Bauchi to distribute cash, food items, clothes and other materials to Churches, Mosques and Quranic schools. In Islam this is known as Zakat.
Every year Muslims all over the world remove Zakat (some percentage) of their total wealth — both cash and property — and distribute to those in need. And judging by the amount of wealth accumulated by these property gurus, one can only shudder at the amount of money they doled out this year.
- Kate's Parents 'Plan to Expand Family Party Business in New York' 0 comment
- Lindsey Vonn Displays Her Bikini Body as She and Beau Tiger Woods Takes His Young Children Jet Skiing 0 comment
- Amanda Bynes: 'I'm Suing Everybody' 0 comment
- Meet WizKid's Little Sister Lade 0 comment
- Ibrahim Chatta Dumps His Baby Mama & Marries Daughter of Ex-Kwara State Governor 0 comment