CPP calls for IPAC meeting over Wuelnsi, Kwabre-West bye-elections
Communications Director for the CPP, Nii Armah Akomfra who made the suggestion in an interview with Joy News Television supported the sentiments expressed by the New Patriotic Party (NPP), and urged the EC to come out with a proper solution to the issue.
The NPP has threatened to withdraw from the two impending bye-elections in Wulensi and Kwabre-West, citing illegality by electoral commission.
The NPP said the Electoral Commission will be engaging in an illegality if it uses the old voters register to organize the bye-elections.
Nii Armah Akomfra stated that the CPP does not see why the EC will conduct the bye-elections with the old data which has outlawed by parliament.
Meanwhile, Nii Armah Akomfrah said the CPP is working hard towards winning the two seats, even though the party is convinced “it is waste of time, waste of resources and ill-planned.
- 70 Days Until Election 2012: Are We Moving Forward or Changing? 0 comment
- Samira Bawumia Supports 'Girls, Girls For Nana Addo' 0 comment
- Northern Assemblies Receive Over 44 Million Canadian Support 0 comment
- Vice President's Wife, Matilda Amissah-Arthur, Makes A Pledge 0 comment
- Children To Promote Peace In The Up-Coming Elections 0 comment