Sulley Muntari Doubtful For Novara Game
Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari is likely to miss the final Seria A game against Novara on Sunday due to an injury.
The 27-year-old sprained his right knee during their Seria A clash against cross-town rivals Inter last weekend.
He sat out at training on Wednesday as he underwent a routine recovery programme which has raised doubt about his involvement in Sunday’s final Seria A game at the San Siro.
The Ghanaian super star has flourished since he joined the Rossoneri from Inter where he was deemed surplus to requirement.
- Ghana Prodigy Atsu Named Rio Ave Player Of The Season 0 comment
- Bernard Bortey Haunted By May 9 Disaster 0 comment
- Ghana Federation President Backs Chelsea To Triumph Over Cotonsports 0 comment
- May 9 Remembered In Kumasi; Statue at Accra Sports Stadium 0 comment
- "I Will Not Stop Having SEX" 2 comment