Nasri Curses Journalist …After France 0-2 Loss To Spain
- Samir Nasri
France midfielder Samir Nasri became involved in a row with a French journalist after his side’s Euro 2012 quarter-final defeat by Spain.
The clash occurred in the Donbass Arena after the Manchester City player was asked for his reaction to the result.
Nasri reportedly called the journalist a “son of a bitch” and repeatedly complained about the media’s behaviour.
The 24-year-old, a substitute in the game, added: “There, now you’ll be able to say I’ve been badly brought up.”
“You’re always writing s*** stories about us.”
This is the exchange that followed:
Reporter: “Well get lost, then …”
Nasri: “You tell me to get lost? Come and we’ll sort it out over there. …”
Reporter: “That’s it …”
Nasri: “F*** you, go f*** your mother, you son of a b****. F*** you, that way you can say I’m rude. ”
Two goals from Spain midfielder Xabi Alonso brought an end to France’s campaign in Poland and Ukraine.
- Ghana Prodigy Atsu Named Rio Ave Player Of The Season 0 comment
- Sulley Muntari Doubtful For Novara Game 0 comment
- Bernard Bortey Haunted By May 9 Disaster 0 comment
- Ghana Federation President Backs Chelsea To Triumph Over Cotonsports 0 comment
- May 9 Remembered In Kumasi; Statue at Accra Sports Stadium 0 comment