Goal.com Launches Ghana Edition
We have no doubt that millions of football fans in the country will be pleased to have their own local edition, and we're here to serve them all.
With that in mind, Goal.com Ghana will strive to maintain and surpass the high standards set by the Goal.com brand and countless editions around the world.
Goal.com takes the responsibility of providing its usual news, features, interviews, match reports and editorials to Ghanaians around the world very seriously.
So for months we have been working with Ghanaian sports journalists, companies and other stakeholders to bring our website and its eye-catching content to Black Stars fans everywhere.
Kent Mensah will be the new Chief Editor of the edition, and he is very excited about the prospect of bringing Goal.com closer to the people of Ghana.
It is therefore our great pleasure to announce the launch of the Ghanaian edition of Goal.com at http://www.goal.com/en-gh. Welcome and enjoy!
- Ghana Prodigy Atsu Named Rio Ave Player Of The Season 0 comment
- Sulley Muntari Doubtful For Novara Game 0 comment
- Bernard Bortey Haunted By May 9 Disaster 0 comment
- Ghana Federation President Backs Chelsea To Triumph Over Cotonsports 0 comment
- May 9 Remembered In Kumasi; Statue at Accra Sports Stadium 0 comment