MMDCE brouhaha: East Gonja Assembly Members give Richard Broni 100% endorsement

November 22, 2021
67 Views
28 Comments

After several failed negotiations and pleas by Politicians, local Chiefs, and Religious leaders in Salaga to get the then President’s nominee for Municipal Chief Executive for East Gonja Assembly, Mohammed Tamimu confirmed.

All 34 Assembly Members comprising 23 elected and 11 appointed, have returned Monday, November 22 to give an overwhelming endorsement to the President’s nominee, this time, a 48-year-old professional teacher, Richard Broni as the Municipal Chief Executive for East Gonja Assembly.

Contrary to Mohammed Tamimu (first nominee) who pulled 10 and 9 votes for both first and second confirmations respectively, Richard Broni pulled all thirty-four votes representing a hundred percent plus (100+) to become the Municipal Chief Executive.

MMDCE brouhaha: East Gonja Assembly Members give Richard Broni 100% endorsementMMDCE brouhaha: East Gonja Assembly Members give Richard Broni 100% endorsement

The exercise which was described by many as peaceful and with no spoiled or rejected ballots was supervised by the East Gonja Municipal

Electoral Commission Returning Officer, Mr. David Acheampong amidst celebrations among a section of the public.

The new MCE who is also a grassroots Politician, in his acceptance speech, assured residents of his commitment to making good use of the trust reposed in him to develop the people through Education, health among others in the Municipality.

“Our people, especially the Youth are looking up to us to initiate programs and projects that will enhance their fortunes around for good.

Such programs and projects when properly carved for the youth, “can effect by educating themselves to discipline and hard work. Therefore, my appeal to our duty bearers is to work hard to transform the people and boost our Internally Generated Funds (IGF).”

“So, I urge all Assembly Members to show interest and commitment to generating the needed revenue will speed up development to maximize profit and reduce our over-dependence on Central Government,”, the MCE stated.

A youth leader, Ibrahim Anyass Jackson on behalf of his colleagues said they were disappointed in the beginning because “some of us were first disappointed when the first nominee was rejected and the President continued to impose him on them(assembly members) but today’s results showed that Salaga people are ready to work together and am very excited for Broni and Salaga.”

But our message to the MCE is, he should address the Youth unemployment, open defecation, poor education, and bad roads and health because these are the factors affecting development in Salaga”, he stated.

You may be interested

Election 2020: NDC remembers Ejura killings one year on
News
1 views
News
1 views

Election 2020: NDC remembers Ejura killings one year on

webby - December 7, 2021

The National Democratic Congress (NDC) has described President Akufo-Addo’s style of governance as one dominated by intolerance, violence and machoism.In…

NIA takes delivery of first batch of Kantanka cars
News
1 views
News
1 views

NIA takes delivery of first batch of Kantanka cars

webby - December 7, 2021

General News of Tuesday, 7 December 2021 Source: www.ghanaweb.com Kantanka vehicle The National Identification Authority on Monday, December 2021 took…

Dr Ben Asante hailed for transforming Ghana Gas into a sustainable power delivery
News
2 views
News
2 views

webby - December 7, 2021

The Chief Executive officer of Ghana Gas Company Dr Ben Asante has been praised for putting the pieces together in…

28 Comments

1. Usually I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

2. I feel that is one of the so much vital info for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But should commentary on some normal issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers

3. It’s in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

4. I like this post, enjoyed this one thank you for posting. “We seldom attribute common sense except to those who agree with us.” by La Rochefoucauld.

5. hello!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to look you.

6. You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I feel I might never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am looking ahead in your next submit, I will try to get the cling of it!

7. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

8. Hi there, simply changed into alert to your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you proceed this in future. Numerous other folks can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

9. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

10. What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different users like its aided me. Good job.

11. Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

12. I have to show my respect for your generosity in support of folks that should have help on that concern. Your real dedication to passing the solution across was extremely effective and have really made most people just like me to get to their ambitions. Your new helpful tutorial means much a person like me and additionally to my fellow workers. Regards; from each one of us.

13. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange contract between us!